We take a very data driven approach to social media. As fun and creative as it can be, there is a methodology behind it. We take into consideration your goals and your primary market, and craft messaging that will appeal to your target audience.
Our typical rule of thumb is ⅓ curated content, ⅓ branded content and ⅓ is engagement content:
● Curated: Share industry articles, blogs, videos, etc.
● Branded: Promote company blogs, webinars, events, etc.
● Engagement: Talk to your audience and establish a personal relationship with them.
Here is what our social media funnel looks like:
Social media management is VERY important and we always encourage our clients to have a social media strategy in place. Crunchbase says that “80% of salespeople using social media for their jobs are outselling those who are not.”
This varies greatly depending on what stage of growth you are in. A typical Pre-Launch social schedule will look something like this:
Other best practices include:
● Having completed, cohesive social media profiles
● Clearly defining your audience and creating useful content
● Engaging with industry trends, topics, and thought leaders
● Ensuring everyone in your organization is on board with your liking and sharing posts
● Promoting relevant content to professional groups on LinkedIn
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation consultation to find out how we can propel your pipeline to generate revenue for your business.
We work side-by-side with your company to help you accomplish your goals when you don’t have the resources or time.